Guns in dbd just curious
Guns in DBD(serious) :D — Dead By Daylight
I think it can be balanced by a lot of things, just need to think about it
Guns in DBD(serious) :D — Dead By Daylight
I think it can be balanced by a lot of things, just need to think about it
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The two Deathslinger mains crying right now in a corner
I would love for some killer to have a hitscan gun that instadowns.
here is the post that explains
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/346909/guns-in-dbd-serious-d#latest
I'd like guns added to sorta bring the gameplay into seeming more like resident evil, if only for an event. I don't think the game needs it but I really think they could work it in, in a way that wouldn't be broken. Maybe instead of a stun in flashes on their screen and gives them a brief slowdown?
thatd be amazing, but there is too many that will get all offended over it
Deathslinger has a gun, are you talking about handguns?
Deathslinger is 1 killer out of many.. and yes I am. I wish they had more killers with guns.. they share have loads that are lgbtq
Make a squirt gun that works exactly like flashlights for summer events.
Oops didn't mean to leak the zombies at my neighbors cross-over...
Unless it's something unconventional like Deathslinger's harpoon gun, no, I don't think they should be in the game. This isn't CoD.
We're not Americans and we're not fans of School shootings.
if the stun was for like half a second or even less it could be useful but not 2 broken i would think
Could be just a slow, a lot of ways to make it balanced and the fun part is always there cuz a gun is a gun :D
Might as well add it if nemesis is in game so you have a way to kill zombies that mostly are just annoying and not really a gameplay thing
Laser guns.