I'm So Tired Of Tombstone Myers

I've been getting a lot of them recently and I hate it so much, that add-on in my opinion is busted as hell, I may get so much hate for this, but I just really hate Tombstone Myers and it should be reworked, the fact that that add-on allows the killer to instantly remove somebody from the match is beyond ridiculous.

I'm ready for all the hate, but this is just my opinion.

Comments

  • tombstone piece should be reworked it's just the tunnelling out someone for a 3v1 built into an add on

  • i agree tbh and im tired of pretending its not op.

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    tombstone piece should be reworked it's just the tunnelling out someone for a 3v1 built into an add on

    It's not even just tunneling. I've been tomestone'd going for a hook rescue by the killer popping T3 as I unhook.

    Also I would say both Piece and Judith's need changes. Even if Judith isn't as strong and requires another iri addon to be usable, it's still not a fair addon to play against as survivors have absolutely no way to counter either one.

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    tombstone piece should be reworked it's just the tunnelling out someone for a 3v1 built into an add on

    Agreed.

  • Just go to locker when he is about to pop tier 3 play very safely. Then he has to hook you or either leave you.

  • Tombstone piece should just be removed, there doesn't need to be more than 1 tombstone addon

  • Tombstone piece needs a nerf but I think JT is fine.

  • It takes a lot of stalk to get to tier 3 tombstone.

    if you are getting mori’ed early by tombstone then you’re whole team dropped the ball.

    Tombstone piece could use a rework but full tombstone is fine.

    You might see a few extra tombstone Myers when there is a “kill x survivors by your hand” task to do but otherwise it’s not that common.

    Its also a lot of fun to play and play against.

  • @Deathstroke said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3190123#Comment_3190123

    Just go to locker when he is about to pop tier 3 play very safely. Then he has to hook you or either leave you.

    I view this as an exploit. You are trying to cheat by using something that was not intended to work in the way you are using it. The devs should allow kills on downed survivors with tombstone Myers to prevent players like you exploiting systems.

    However, when survivors do this to me I just hook them. It actually benefits tombstone Myers greatly to do this. They will show me where someone else is to kill if they get unhooked, and endurance won't save you from being killed, or they'll die on hook which is perfectly fine as well.

    I find Myers to be the most fun killer to face as a survivor and to play as a killer. He isn't OP in any way.

  • @kisfenkin said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3190136#Comment_3190136

    I view this as an exploit. You are trying to cheat by using something that was not intended to work in the way you are using it. The devs should allow kills on downed survivors with tombstone Myers to prevent players like you exploiting systems.

    However, when survivors do this to me I just hook them. It actually benefits tombstone Myers greatly to do this. They will show me where someone else is to kill if they get unhooked, and endurance won't save you from being killed, or they'll die on hook which is perfectly fine as well.

    I find Myers to be the most fun killer to face as a survivor and to play as a killer. He isn't OP in any way.

    I mean it's funny when survivors jump in locker when you don't even have it. But better to be safe than death I guess. I think myers should be able to mori survivors hiding in locker at least if they been hooked once or if they're last survivor just preventing tombstone achiement. Myers definetely is one of the funniest and interesting killer to play he has best add ons which all changes how you play him. But he could use few buffs. Like running out of stalk should not be a thing.

  • @Deathstroke said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3190123#Comment_3190123

    Just go to locker when he is about to pop tier 3 play very safely. Then he has to hook you or either leave you.

    So just give the killer a free down, and that's the counterplay? It's different than, say, going down rather than stepping in Pyramid Head's trail, because at least not doing that simply means he has to actually do work by tunneling, not just pressing a button and you're instantly dead.