Bonus BP doesnt even work?
It says 100% more BP for playing survivor, I died with 12k points and have now 13k points cuz I had some left overs. It clearly doesnt work. Anyone with same problem?
It says 100% more BP for playing survivor, I died with 12k points and have now 13k points cuz I had some left overs. It clearly doesnt work. Anyone with same problem?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Did it switch over to killer bonus by chance while you were in the game? Apparently you don't get the bonus if it switches mid game
I dont understand. What do u mean swtiching bonuses? I was playing killer when it have bp bonus and then i went to survivor when they had a bonus? Are u saying i must restart the game or?
This is a bug, you should of gotten the extra points if you queued when the bonus was up even if it switches after or during the match.
Probbaly bug happened me once but I have gotten it other matches just try again and see if it works in another match.
No. There seems to be a bug in the game where, if you join a trial when your side has a bonus, and while you're in that trial the bonus changes, you get (or don't get) whatever the bonus is now.
Example: Killer side is offering 25% bonus so you join a Killer trial for the 25% bonus. But before your trial is over, Killer side loses the bonus (0%). You finish the trial and get no bonus. Same with different percentages. You go in a trial with 100% bonus, bonus drops to 50% while you're in, when you leave the trial you get 50% bonus.
There's a secondary bug where sometimes the bonus doesn't change, but you get no bonus at all. You go into a trial with 100% bonus, you finish the trial with 100% bonus, but the bonus doesn't apply itself to your total BPs.
And third one for swf where it shows bonus based on host's mmr and then reward you with your mmr bonus. So if you see 25% for you in main menu, join your friend and see 100%, after the game your friend gets 100% and you get only your 25% although 100% was displayed for you.
Sometimes it's 100% instead of displayed 25% and sometimes it's 0% instead of displayed 100%.
You're not alone here, I experienced all of them.