Yun Jin Lee's voice...
What were these game developers on thinking her voice was actually good...?
What were these game developers on thinking her voice was actually good...?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
"d'YUHHH"
For the record, I love her voice. It's unique compared to the cast of survivors.
They made her sound like an anime character who is having a nosebleed, which is kind of racist imo ๐
You can call it many things, but racist is a massive stretch.
Not really, they could've made her sound like a normal Korean girl... not an anime character of all things. I don't know any Asian that sounds like that.
I mean, she definitely looks anime
Well, Yun Jin is voiced by an actual Korean actress, so I'm sure she'd had influence on why she sounds like she does.
Probably just a difference in culture what people sound like
She's Korean... not Japanese... ๐คฆโโ๏ธ
I'm sure she doesn't sound like that while actually in pain, it shouldn't have been that exaggerated. That's not a culture thing, I've known Korean people from South Korea, they sound normal.
I mean how many Koreans are you hitting with a machete and putting on meathooks ๐คจ
What do you mean by that?
??? What
Wait what? It's pretty obvious that her voice is exaggerated. No one in pain or is struggling sounds like that, ever. That sound only exists in anime.
She does and this isnt racist
I hope This thread will get out of hand
Don't believe it, the voice for Yun is just exaggerated and annoying. Unless I get video proof, my opinion is the same.
It won't with me, I just stated my opinion. It depends on how others take it.