Graphics overhaul!

Some of the maps look so bad

Comments

  • Pls give back old Coldwind, the new one is just so hard on the eyes and doesn't fit the game's theme at all.

  • @TheWheelOfCheese said:

    Pls give back old Coldwind, the new one is just so hard on the eyes and doesn't fit the game's theme at all.

    Me every time I load Into Eyrie of Crows...

  • @TheWheelOfCheese said:

    Pls give back old Coldwind, the new one is just so hard on the eyes and doesn't fit the game's theme at all.

    While I sorta disagree especially since Texas chainsaw was during the day.

    They should have a day and night version of coldwind.

  • @TheWheelOfCheese said:

    Pls give back old Coldwind, the new one is just so hard on the eyes and doesn't fit the game's theme at all.

    I actually think the complete opposite in that new Coldwind might just be my favourite map aesthetically.

    I can see why some people wouldn't like it however.

  • All the reworks are getting toned down in time too. I never even noticed till someone shared a comparison.

    Sigh