Knockout

I've encountered several matches tonight where killers were running Knockout and then just slugging survivors, refusing to hook. Each time a survivor wouod get up they'd be right there to knock em back down. Please tell me this isn't some rising trend, matches are already a slog as is to survive.

Comments

  • it happens sometimes I'm of the opinion that knock out has always been a problematic perk and should be reworked

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    it happens sometimes I'm of the opinion that knock out has always been a problematic perk and should be reworked

    Yeah at base value it encourages slugging.


    Don't get me wrong, tactical slugging for pressure is sometimes called for but some killers are being jerks and slugging for bleed outs.

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    it happens sometimes I'm of the opinion that knock out has always been a problematic perk and should be reworked

    The worst part is I can't tell if killers are doing it to troll or because they suffered a bad match prior and are taking it out on a different group of survivors. Either way, it's demoralizing trying to play matches and then being denied to do anything.