Your Perk Rework Ideas?

I'm currently working on an all-perk overhaul for DBD. (Yes,all perks,I'm an insane woman who doesnt like sanity)

A lot of perks are still not done,so I wanted to post on the forums and ask for y'all to share your perk rework ideas. Can be anything - meta/non-meta,forgotten crap,doesn't matter. If I steal your idea I'll give credit :)

Comments

  • Make Solidarity store a charge for every 2 charges healed of other survivors. When active (healed the equivalent of 2 other survivors) the perk will cause the user to be broken and attempt to heal them over 16 seconds while not in a chase. Starting a chase will reset the timer.

  • @lagosta said:

    Make Solidarity store a charge for every 2 charges healed of other survivors. When active (healed the equivalent of 2 other survivors) the perk will cause the user to be broken and attempt to heal them over 16 seconds while not in a chase. Starting a chase will reset the timer.

    Literaly all solidarity has to do is boost the percentages to 50, 75, 100

  • I would start with redesigning hexes from the ground up. They are mostly trash after boons were introduced and all but one were gutted.

  • Healing bar should get a new effect status that possible to lock healing from being regressed.

    Perk like Solidarity & Reactive healing will get those status by default. But they only stop you from being regressed further from being heal from those perks


    Example for Solidarity, it will not regressed pass below 50% after you finish healing another survivor

    image.png


  • @Kirahie said:

    I would start with redesigning hexes from the ground up. They are mostly trash after boons were introduced and all but one were gutted.

    I do have an idea for that. Make Hex works like Plaything.

    Hook a survivor -> a dull turned into a Hex that applied only to them. If you have 4 Hex perks, 4 status will applied to them until cleansed.

    This way, using a Hex is force multiply: buy time from cleansing 4 Hex with a single Hex perk, but a waste if using multiple Hex

  • @kizuati said:

    I'm currently working on an all-perk overhaul for DBD. (Yes,all perks,I'm an insane woman who doesnt like sanity)

    A lot of perks are still not done,so I wanted to post on the forums and ask for y'all to share your perk rework ideas. Can be anything - meta/non-meta,forgotten crap,doesn't matter. If I steal your idea I'll give credit :)

    Resurgence: -Now heals always 50% upon being unhooked.

    - Grants 40/50/60 seconds of immunity to the Hemorrhage Status effect.

    Dance with Me: - Now has a 20/25/30 seconds cooldown.

    - Footstep volume is decreased by 25% during the duration.

    Slippery Meat: - Now also grants a 7% Haste Status Effect upon self-unhokking (for 5 seconds).

    Boon: Dark Theory: -Footstep volume is decreased by 50% within the range. Lingers like usual.

    Poised: - Now lasts for 12/14/16 seconds.

    -Scrach marks are supressed.

    -Footstep volume is reduced by 100%.

    -Grants a 2% Haste Status effect.

    Predator: - Scratch marks spawn considerably closer together.

    - Increases footstep volume by 50/75/100%.

    Solidarity: - Now also grants immunity to the Hemorrhage Status Effect for 15 seconds when a healing action is interrupted by any means (also applies to the person who's getting healed).

    Deerstalker: - Now also decreased crawling speed within its range by 25%.

    Claustrophobia: Now blocks all vault locations for 30 seconds once the final generator is completed.

    This is Not Happening: -Now also effects the size of the good success zone.

    - Increases skill check trigger odds by 5% while injured.

    Unnerving Pressence: - Now also reduces the great skill check success zone.

    Insidious: - Grants 5/7/9 seconds of the Undetectable Status Effect upon hooking a survivor. Extends the duration of the Undetectable Status Effect by 1 seconds. Benefits from its own effect.

    Hyperfocused: - Reduced max tokens to 5.

    - Now longer works with toolboxes.

    Autodidact: - Now also has 15% increased skill check trigger odds while healing. Each token reduces the trigger odds by 5% (can't become negative (capped at 3 tokens)).

    Oppression: Reduced cooldown to 80/70/60 seconds.

    Dragon's Grib: Reduced cooldown to 80/70/60 seconds.

    Leader: Now also increases blessing speed

    Clam Spirit: Reduced speed penalty to 30/25/20%. Now also effects rummaging.

    Pharmacy: Noise reduction now also effects rummaging.

    Note: I have a PDF with a lot of changes, if you want, I can post it here.

  • Crowd Control:

    -no longer a hex.

    -blocks a window for (I guess the same amount of time as bamboozle?)

    - I think it should go on cooldown after the vault so a survivor cannot switch the window it just blocked. Probably the same time as the window is blocked.

    As if right now this what what I'm feeling for it. Maybe. Missing something, but there it is.