Does every player hear the same voicelines?

I'm wondering, with a couple of characters now having voicelines AND reacting to certain other characters, does everyone actually get the same voicelines in a match/lobby?

Is that at least the intend (because I haven't heard anything from e.g. other RE chars in a lobby, which feels weird)

Comments

  • I know that Pinhead's voicelines are not consistent. My friend and I play in the same room, and I'll hear Pinhead say one thing over the TV speakers and another through my headphones. It's very weird.

    I cannot say for sure about other characters.

  • @TragicSolitude said:

    I know that Pinhead's voicelines are not consistent. My friend and I play in the same room, and I'll hear Pinhead say one thing over the TV speakers and another through my headphones. It's very weird.

    I cannot say for sure about other characters.

    it's strange to think that for all we know there are outright interactions between characters, yet everyone hears something different.

  • I know that lobby is definitely different for me and my partner.

    For killers it’s also based on the distance between killer and survivor! But i thought the voicelines themselves would be synchronized for all players in the match..