Finished season as a rank 1 killer/survivor
I gained 2,000,000 blood points as a reward, that got me 2 prestige levels for my leon, and 10 minutes of my time spamming the bloodweb.
I can honestly say, not worth.
I gained 2,000,000 blood points as a reward, that got me 2 prestige levels for my leon, and 10 minutes of my time spamming the bloodweb.
I can honestly say, not worth.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Got my wesker from P2 20something to p3 and my dredge to like p1 30 something from p1 but I only got rank 1 killer.
Grats, this was the first season in over a year (at least) where I didn't care to grind cause it wasn't worth my mental health and the frustration that definitely ramped up. Kudos to all the people who stuck through though.
I got rank 1 on survivor but not killer. I don’t really care about rank reset points as much now that bloodwebs are cheaper and I get 100% bonus BP on survivor almost all the time so I haven’t been playing killer much. Before this update I used to get to 1 on both all the time.
I finished gold 4 survivor and ash 1 killer 😭
I got top rank for killer and Irridescent 3 for survivor, which is my new personal best (I've only played for 3 months and I only play solo Q), congrats on hitting top/top the survivor one is definitely a challenge!
I never do it. It takes WAY too many games of playing to the pip system to rank up. I just take whatever they give me.
I always get irid 1 for both, simply because I’m a completionist.
Wow I was expecting a brag thread not a complaint about bloodwebs. 😅
Let's keep the feedback thread near the top: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/346462/spending-blood-points-has-become-very-tedious
Vote in the poll: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/346118/are-bloodwebs-too-time-consuming