Tiny itsy bitsy things in DBD that annoy me #1245
WHY DOESNT IT FIT IS THERE NO WAY TO MAKE THE NUMBER FIT THIS HURTS MY SOUL EVERY TIME
WHY DOESNT IT FIT IS THERE NO WAY TO MAKE THE NUMBER FIT THIS HURTS MY SOUL EVERY TIME
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Tell me how you're either a Nurse main or only play SWF without telling me
Just kidding, but how people even realise or get bothered by these things is puzzling to me
Youre forgetting the 3rd option: Having no life.
Very true.
I got irid 1 on both survivor and killer. It’s really not that hard to do with an hour or two a day.
Only reached like copper something on survivor since I was focusing on leveling all the killers I was missing and I only came back after 6.1.0, thanks to this rank reset and some lucky bonuses and cakes I managed to p3 wesker in 5 days so its just dredge left.