Character price
Please reduce the price of non-license character or add an option to sell it
Please reduce the price of non-license character or add an option to sell it
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Why should non licensed characters cost less? You can already buy them with shards instead of real money.
You need to get through a few levels just to get a character that you don't really know you love to play it or not
you could also watch it on youtube and see if u like em or not?
The fact that you can get it for free automatically means that asking for a refund is kind of missing the mark. Personally, I think the way they let you obtain most DLC for free is already generous enough.
I'd suggest doing the research first so you have a better idea what characters might be for you and which ones might not appeal. Read their wiki, watch some gameplay videos, listen when people say something feels clunky. For instance, I saved Twins and Deathslinger for last because I knew they didn't fit my playstyle, but I thought Pyramid Head would be a lot easier to play than he is.
You'll end up with them all anyway, if you stick with the game.
i agree, i think 9k shards is way too much grind for a character.
it'd be nice if they made it 7k instead so it's a reasonable grind but also not so fast that it becomes the better option.
personally even with that reduced cost I'd just buy the chapter cuz i don't like waiting.