As killers can we all agree the new fog is horrible?
Feels like it was added to give survivors more stealth options, but that doesn't really matter as when you find them its going to come down to looping anyway.
But now its harder to find survivors. So rather than seeing them and chasing them off they get to hide easier and get straight back on that gen they were rushing. Add in the aura reading too and I think we could call this a survivor buff. Because everybody knows they needed buffing...
But now its harder to find survivors. So rather than seeing them and chasing them off they get to hide easier and get straight back on that gen they were rushing. Add in the aura reading too and I think we could call this a survivor buff. Because everybody knows they needed buffing...
Comments
I don't really mind, got my special corn vision.
You either waste time looking for them while oters do gens, or you let them go and they're straight back on the gen.
So its even more time wasted in a game where you have very little of it.
Can I have some?
I don't even mind if survivors got a small buff to stealth personally. I'm just not a fan of the idea that Claudette is even harder to see now too. Stealth should take a bit of skill but with Claudette you can just hide in certain spots and be pretty much invisble, that's not really skillful, anyone could do that. Not a fan of skins impacting gameplay that much.
I like it.
Stridor will give them away.
Do you honestly see that many Claudettes? I casually play Claudette and I'm Tier 2 with her purple wavy hair. I like her backstory, she's awesome.
Most of the time I play with Megs, Neas, and white jacket Davids.
No, at least I don't see her more frequently than other survivors. Still, I just feel it's not good when certain skins can give you such a gameplay advantage.
Every. Game. Has. Them.
From Call of Duty, to Metal Gear, to Battlefield.
Stealthy gameplay has cosmetics that help you become even stealthier.
It's part of the game.
Hmm probably true. Still in my opinion I wish Claudette was changed to be slightly more visible. At least now with the new graphics update. She was already hard to see, it wouldn't be good if she became even harder to see. It's just stealthing with her by just hiding in some spot where she blends in just doesn't take any skill at all.
Shes by far the most common character I come across. It's so boring.