Isn't it funny that best addons for twins and ghostie are browns?
I mean it's awesome but the balancing of the addons in this game is ridiculous(please give giza pyramid guy some love)
I mean it's awesome but the balancing of the addons in this game is ridiculous(please give giza pyramid guy some love)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think the same for Wesker, honestly. He has decent add-ons across the board, but his browns offer a bigger skill ceiling
his iridescents are fairly decent
his iri vial is literally his best addon lol
And Twins best add-on is Silencing Cloth.
I assumed we're looking past the Iris, no?
Freddy is the 1st killer that needs add on reworks before Pyramid head
I don't understand the pallet breaking iri, its literally almost identical to the time it takes to break pallets normally. So essentially you only have a downside. There are niche case scenarios where someone camps a pallet and you can break it instantly, but you also could just be stunned instantly.
their best addons are toy sword and fingernail
Once you play against a Silencing Cloth Twins on Lery's running Plaything, Hysteria, Knock-Out, and Undying... you'll change your mind.
Disgusting build--it puts Scratch Mirror Myers to shame.
the toy sword is undeniably their best addon. fingernail can be argued but toy sword cannot
I dont think Philly is ghostface’s best addon, its just his most consistent. Stuff like drop leg sheath, drivers license, or security camera are way better.
i found funny that after all this time twins weren't reworked yet...