Blink and you're dead challenge is ridiculous
So I jut saw the new tome...hit two survivors within 15 seconds of a lethal blink this challenge is basically somehow thinks a person can one land a lethal then hit a survivor and then another within 15 seconds this also requires all the survivors to be in the same area and for you not to get stunned or looped or even grab a survivor once. There are some challenges that are hard but can be done and then there's ones like these that expect you to be a twitch streamer that can play Nurse a hard killer to play as far as I know to most people and to have matchmaking not be broken.
If there ever is a tier list of challenges this would F tier for the sake of it basically requires so much from you.
Comments
I don't even play Nurse this is gonna be another challenge I'm just gonna afk and try to farm to get it.
Do you have Discordance? Might help in finding multiple survivors in one spot
Find a SWF, hook one in the basement, wait for the trio of simps to arrive and bodyblock. That's how I did it.