Pinned in-game notice about pride charm codes

Despite the codes never expiring, there is no notice about the existence or code for said charms that newer players can see. There should be a permanently pinned in-game notice so any new player can easily immediately see and redeem the codes if they wish. Alternatively, automatically giving all 3 charms to all accounts.

Comments

  • I feel as if it would be better to promote this stuff more on their social media accounts and even in the news feed (ingame) periodically. Not something insanely in people's faces but just a casual reminder every now and then; if you already have the charms, they maybe you dont see the message in the news feed (ingame). I feel like if BHVR overdoes it, people will find it annoying since people dont want to see the same thing over and over, you kind of need to find a balance with it.

    And also the alternative of automatically giving people the charms isnt too bad either, I actually quite like that idea... I also thought it would be cool to introduce the different pride flags as well, like Bi, Trans, Ace, etc. I also kind of think they need a different ingame rarity so they are easier to access and put onto characters (since there are WAY too many charms).

  • @Iron_Cutlass said:

    I feel as if it would be better to promote this stuff more on their social media accounts and even in the news feed (ingame) periodically. Not something insanely in people's faces but just a casual reminder every now and then; if you already have the charms, they maybe you dont see the message in the news feed (ingame). I feel like if BHVR overdoes it, people will find it annoying since people dont want to see the same thing over and over, you kind of need to find a balance with it.

    And also the alternative of automatically giving people the charms isnt too bad either, I actually quite like that idea... I also thought it would be cool to introduce the different pride flags as well, like Bi, Trans, Ace, etc. I also kind of think they need a different ingame rarity so they are easier to access and put onto characters (since there are WAY too many charms).

    Being able to favorite charms so they always appear at the start of the list would be really nice. Special event/code-redeemed charms being their own rarity above ultra-rare would be nice.