New Item

If survivors could get a new item, what would it be and what does it do?

A couple ideas I could think of are:

-Glass Shard: Functions as a 2 second Decisive Strike. (Maybe more with addons)

-Hammer: Use it to rebuild destroyed pallets or destroy totems faster.

Comments

  • On-demand stun items are a bad idea cause they’re either useless or busted. That said, a 2s stun DS would be basically useless.

    Rebuilding god pallets would be disgustingly overpowered.

  • @Jivetalkin13 said:

    If survivors could get a new item, what would it be and what does it do?

    A couple ideas I could think of are:

    -Glass Shard: Functions as a 2 second Decisive Strike. (Maybe more with addons)

    -Hammer: Use it to rebuild destroyed pallets or destroy totems faster.

    I don't think the Hammer would be a bad idea. I mean, if you think about it, a toolbox can only sabo two hooks. A hammer could only fix one pallet. Combine it with Yui's ability, and it might actually be usable. It just shouldn't have infinite uses.

  • These would be a bit OP as items, but potentially new perks.

    Security Camera: Place a camera anywhere in the map, and get a direct livefeed to the steam. Once the camera has been destory, you cannot place another. (I imagine a small screen would appear in the top right of the screen at all times and you could press the action button for it to open in full screen)

    Crowbar: When opening an exit gate, press the action button to jam a crowbar against the lever. The progress bar to open the exit gate will continue to fill after you let go.