Face Camping \ Tunneling

let's get down to business how to we resolve this problem without giving killers an survivors an advantage over each other. Every 3 hooks killer gets a free mori kill on any survivor. If he camps hooks crows swarm killer becomes slow and he unable to hit survivors until he shoos crow away.

murder.jpg


Comments

  • @Roarbear2007 said:

    GET GOOD TOUCH SUM GRASS

    let's get down to business how to we resolve this problem without giving killers an survivors an advantage over each other. Every 3 hooks killer gets a free mori kill on any survivor. If he camps hooks crows swarm killer becomes slow and he unable to hit survivors until he shoos crow away.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/4RLS3HBU7SYW/murder.jpg

    That would just make camping a survivor advantage, which I thought you were trying to avoid? Not to mention how broken a free mori at 3 hooks would be. That is absolutely ridiculous, no offense intended. I just think it would make survivors quit in mass if they ever did anything like that.

  • I'd disagree, but the picture makes up for it.

  • Well, it would mean that you just tunnel a survivor out instead of camping, get your 3 hooks, then just mori the next. Why do you think that would make things any better?

  • One suggestion I still agree with is Otz one, that survivors who are healthy shouldn't be grabable when unhooking survivors. Only when they're healthy though.

  • So I can just be moried right away first chase I get because the 200 hours Claudettes got hooked a million times?


    Yeah, no.

  • This level of genjutsu won't work on me.

  • A free mori is huge man. Basically the game will end always when you catch the 4th survivor while right now a good team of survs can postpone the end to the 6th-7th hook simply hiding the guys that are dead on hook.

  • @Sumnox said:

    So I can just be moried right away first chase I get because the 200 hours Claudettes got hooked a million times?

    Yeah, no.

    Sorry I was under the assumption that the killer will be playing against a Swift Is ram I could see a solo survivors trolling one another

  • They need to incentivize Killers leaving the hook... you know like BBQ used to do

    And start punishing Survivors staying close to the hook (just saying)

  • @RaSavage42 said:

    They need to incentivize Killers leaving the hook... you know like BBQ used to do

    And start punishing Survivors staying close to the hook (just saying)

    @Zolfo16 said:

    A free mori is huge man. Basically the game will end always when you catch the 4th survivor while right now a good team of survs can postpone the end to the 6th-7th hook simply hiding the guys that are dead on hook.

    I agree there has to be some thing good enough to make a killer move away like instant down or blood point bounty or a sigil that gives you a speed up or location of the farthest survivor ect a carrot on a stick

  • @Roarbear2007 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3184422#Comment_3184422

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3184154#Comment_3184154

    I agree there has to be some thing good enough to make a killer move away like instant down or blood point bounty or a sigil that gives you a speed up or location of the farthest survivor ect a carrot on a stick

    Most of those are perks already... and it'll just look bad if they put in any basekit changes