"Stun the killer 4 times"

Wesker,wesker,wesker,Nurse,Legion,Nemesis. Is there a better way to stun then pallets? I've tried head on but people are pretty good at baiting it out. I'll take any advice ya can give.

Comments

  • Head On, Decisive Strike and Blast Mine are really your only other options outside of flashlight saves.

  • @ReverseVelocity said:

    Head On, Decisive Strike and Blast Mine are really your only other options outside of flashlight saves.

    I've been trying blast mine. Noone kicks though.

  • @supersonic853 said:

    Wesker,wesker,wesker,Nurse,Legion,Nemesis. Is there a better way to stun then pallets? I've tried head on but people are pretty good at baiting it out. I'll take any advice ya can give.

    Head on obviously. Offer it with an indoor map

    Capture.PNG

    Ideally you get aggro right off the bat, run around a corner and hop into the locker for headon. Windows will keep you running to the pallets which you can camp for the stuns

    This build you can just sit in a locker near the gen whenever you hear the TR and headon from it. With the indoor map you can get totally free headons because parental guidance can make them lose you entirely after the stun sometimes

  • I hate when they have these ones but I especially hate when it's towards the beginning of the Archive so you kind of have to do it right away instead of being able to let it sit there and get it done eventually.

    It REALLY sucks now that the blast mine nerf took away one of the more reliable ways to actually get some damn stuns...

  • Yeah, you have to get a kick-happy killer. Just hope they're using Overcharge or Call of Brine instead of Pain Resonance.

  • For the record, stuns from wiggling off their shoulder also count, though obviously those aren't quite as replicable.

    I think going for a combo of all the available stun sources is probably gonna be your best bet for getting this one done. Might take a few tries.

  • @Hensen2100 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/346187/stun-the-killer-4-times

    Head on obviously. Offer it with an indoor map

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/4XYWEB2BBSVS/capture-png.png

    Ideally you get aggro right off the bat, run around a corner and hop into the locker for headon. Windows will keep you running to the pallets which you can camp for the stuns

    This build you can just sit in a locker near the gen whenever you hear the TR and headon from it. With the indoor map you can get totally free headons because parental guidance can make them lose you entirely after the stun sometimes

    Did the challenge. Thank You.

  • Yeah I’ll prob try this again today with some stun perks. Tried this for a while last night with no luck.

  • I got 2 Head On stuns, wriggled once of the Killers shoulder ... and then probs tilted them, because I got tunneled out :D Sooooo close, and the gen was prepped with a Blast Mine! Grrrr

  • I'm lucky if I can get one Blast Mine stun, the timing following the latest changes, and the fact that all the gens are typically done by the time i recharge my second mine, means I almost never get a second stun out of it.

    Head On is the same, after my first Head On stun, killers dance and bait every locker.

    Decisive Strike also works, but I keep getting slugged.


    6 games in a row now that I've got 3 stuns before either getting sacrificed or escaping with no recourse for a 4th stun. Sometimes I'm cursing the killer for dancing around my Head On play or refusing to kick my gen, or leaving me slugged while my DS ticks down. Other times I'm cursing the other survivors for using all the pallets or completing the final gen before I can activate my Blast Mine.

    This is a painful challenge to complete.

  • I was lucky enough to find a nice Freddy that saw me acting dumb on purpose to get the stuns. I was hiding in lockers in front of him for then getting out with head on. Also, getting hit as you're dropping a pallet can help.