Do killers get a notification when Mickela Reed blesses a Totem?
Do killers get a notificarion and can see where the totemnis for a few seconds?
Do killers get a notificarion and can see where the totemnis for a few seconds?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't believe so. I don't get many very boons in my game but a loud thunder like clap plays when one is blessed
We hear a thunder clap, that's all we get. We know a boon has been made, but we don't know where.
This. And killers know where their Hexes are, so if you boon a Hex they can remember where the Hex was.
Don't give the Devs ideas.
Just a thrunder sound but nothing more
I made the suggestion, a while ago, that the Thunderclap should be directional; not pinpoint, but good enough to get a general idea. Many commented positively to the idea