Constant crashing on new map (Ps4)

I have played about 10 matchs on new map.

Have crashed 3xs myself (Ps error). Every match atleast 1 survivor has crashed. Not RQ but crashed.

Comments

  • No ######### sherlock

    They are working on it
    /Thread
  • @Malakir said:
    No ######### sherlock

    They are working on it
    /Thread

    You are dumb mate. Post was made about 2 hrs after patch went live. Before they knew about it. Lul dont ever reproduce . Keep bumping my old posts because I made you feel dumb though :)

  • @Malakir said:
    No ######### sherlock

    They are working on it
    /Thread

    You are dumb mate. Post was made about 2 hrs after patch went live. Before they new about it. Lul dont ever reproduce

    Knew*
    Don't*

    You should use proper grammar, gotcha buddy
  • @Malakir said:
    Might_Oakk said:

    @Malakir said:

    No ######### sherlock

    They are working on it
    

    /Thread

    You are dumb mate. Post was made about 2 hrs after patch went live. Before they new about it. Lul dont ever reproduce

    Knew*
    Don't*

    You should use proper grammar, gotcha buddy

    Gg ez

  • @Malakir said:
    Might_Oakk said:

    @Malakir said:

    No ######### sherlock

    They are working on it
    

    /Thread

    You are dumb mate. Post was made about 2 hrs after patch went live. Before they new about it. Lul dont ever reproduce

    Knew*
    Don't*

    You should use proper grammar, gotcha buddy

    Gg ez

    Thanks for giving even more evidence you are toxic and not fitting to stay in the forum

    This kind of toxicity shouldn't be tolerated
  • @Malakir said:
    Might_Oakk said:

    @Malakir said:

    Might_Oakk said:

    @Malakir said:
    
    No ######### sherlock
    

    They are working on it

    /Thread
    
    
    
    You are dumb mate.  Post was made about 2 hrs after patch went live.  Before they new about it.  Lul dont ever reproduce
    
    
    
    Knew*
    

    Don't*

    You should use proper grammar, gotcha buddy

    Gg ez

    Thanks for giving even more evidence you are toxic and not fitting to stay in the forum

    This kind of toxicity shouldn't be tolerated

    Rofl good luck with that kid :)

  • I've crashed every time I've gotten the new map
  • I had 3 survivor matches on the new map today on PS4, ad nobody dc'ed. I saw the glimmer of hope that the problem had been fixed. Then I did a killer match on it, where one survivor dc'ed, then my game crashed shortly after.