Speeding up the process of clicking on bloodweb spots to claim them by 30% would probably improve things drastically. I don't want to spend hours working on blood webs, I want to spend that time in a match.
It takes me like 10-20 minutes to click and hold each option to get from lvl 1 to lvl 50 in a blood web, including the trick to make the entitiy take the most of the web as possible... It's way too much. Levels 1 to 10 only have 1 possible option. We should be able to just hold the middle ans watch it gets filled compeltely...
Yes I wish there were an option to make things quicker. Such as a buy all button. If there is something I really want I will go through it but mostly it is time consuming. I also wish we had a buy back option so I could trade back in unwanted items even if it is for less than I used. So many items just sit there wasting away. I trade what I can in game but flashlights not my thing I have hundreds. Offerings like mist and putting hatch near killer shack useless, for me anyway.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
99% of the time I do one bloodweb per match. Not a big deal.
Speeding up the process of clicking on bloodweb spots to claim them by 30% would probably improve things drastically. I don't want to spend hours working on blood webs, I want to spend that time in a match.
I wish I could 1 click buy on bloodwebs, that would speed it up tremendously
It kind of feels draining when you have a lot of BP and have to go through many bloodwebs.
For me personally, I think it's fine. I like to take the time to be more efficient anyways.
i save my bp to the cap before spending them usually so it can feel very slow.
It takes me like 10-20 minutes to click and hold each option to get from lvl 1 to lvl 50 in a blood web, including the trick to make the entitiy take the most of the web as possible... It's way too much. Levels 1 to 10 only have 1 possible option. We should be able to just hold the middle ans watch it gets filled compeltely...
Yes I wish there were an option to make things quicker. Such as a buy all button. If there is something I really want I will go through it but mostly it is time consuming. I also wish we had a buy back option so I could trade back in unwanted items even if it is for less than I used. So many items just sit there wasting away. I trade what I can in game but flashlights not my thing I have hundreds. Offerings like mist and putting hatch near killer shack useless, for me anyway.