Why is Wesker's TR so huge?
Damn near every match has been a Starstruck Wesker running Distressing, and it's getting really tiresome literally being on the otherside of the map and still getting exposed. Why is his so damn huge?
Damn near every match has been a Starstruck Wesker running Distressing, and it's getting really tiresome literally being on the otherside of the map and still getting exposed. Why is his so damn huge?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Be smart. Obviously they'd keep him stealthy in tier 1 dunce.
Simplify it. <3
Well it's not my fault you said every killer, I was just capitalizing on what you said
Honestly the problem is with Star struck works and not with the fact that Wesker has a larger terror radius. IMHO Star struck is an unhealthy perk.
I think it is a test to see how players will handle a larger TR
Nah you were blowing things out of proportion as most do. No harm now foul. 👍
My only take about his huge TR is that i have to endure the heartbeat most of the match ZzzzZ
I’d be curious to hear an official answer to why Wesker has a 40 meter terror radius, but honestly I wouldn’t be surprised if the reason is simply they thought it would be a neat way to make him a bit more unique of a killer. Thematically he’s a real braggart who wants his opponents to know he’s coming for them so he probably gets off on survivors knowing he’s there.
It reminds me of when someone asks Moon Knight why he dresses in white and he says “because I want them to see me coming.”