ive noticed something recently....
survivors dont say gg anymore? like if i destroy the team with my whole aura build fair and square then they just leave. mostly that is, but when I camp or tunnel they always have something to say, and I try to only do that if I cant handle the pressure that the survivors are applying, because like I said my build is just aura perks nothing for gens. Or if they absolutely destroy me they just bm and maybe say gg. Another thing is if I just give up, its always an insult, I try to only give up if its a horrendous map for my killer or else I just stick to it. But rarely when I have a good game where I do really well and play fair and square do survivors say anything back.
They dont need to but a bit of sportsmanship is always nice at the end game
Comments
And you expect a gg after that? Maybe in the first scenario sure, but fast 4k is far from a GOOD GAME for survivors...that's probably the worst because if the match goes this fast they leave with barely any BPs.
yes because the statement you said was insulting, although I do apologize for that tone, for whatever reason I was probably aggravated that day. And I do recognize you weren't trying to be insulting, but pointing out.
No. read the comments leading up to that one please. My comment here has nothing to do with my post.