Question to the devs

Just as simple as this to answer:

How do I report a hacking player in Dead by Daylight, that hides his profile under the streamer mode? (Name like Claudette Morel 02 or similar)

Comments

  • @DonZwiebel said:

    Just as simple as this to answer:

    How do I report a hacking player in Dead by Daylight, that hides his profile under the streamer mode? (Name like Claudette Morel 02 or similar)

    You don't

  • report them via the in game report feature post game(you no longer have to input cheater's steam profile link anymore) and do the rest

  • @DonZwiebel said:

    Just as simple as this to answer:

    How do I report a hacking player in Dead by Daylight, that hides his profile under the streamer mode? (Name like Claudette Morel 02 or similar)

    If you want them to answer you, you should start the discussion saying... I’m a killer main. I can’t remember the last time they answer a survivor