Dying State Question
Crazy question, currently the dying state recovery is capped at 95%.
I feel like this was once at 99%?
The wiki doesn't log it as a change but I'm sure it came in with cross board healing nerfs, I thought it was a part of the first major initial self-care nerf or something
Not sure if I'm crazy, anyone got any ideas?
Comments
I dug a little and the only change I could find yet (in little time) was for the 2.30 patch, but it was actually increased from 85% to the current 95%. I play since Curtain Call chapter and don’t remember it being increased to 99 and then back to 95 though.. maybe it used to be 99 at release?
Yeah it was never 99%, like the one above said the only change was from a smaller cap to a bigger cap, not bigger to smaller.
You guys are right, thanks @Mooks and @blue4zion, this makes a ton of sense now
It was included with the patch that nerfed healing from 12 - 16 seconds so that slugging wasn't buffed
This was the patch I was looking for, thanks guys!