Smash Hit buff Idea
It should activate off of any stun not just pallet.
It should activate off of any stun not just pallet.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
So you use blast mine and you get speed boost and exhausted? xD
Well I quess it would be fair if DS stays 3 sec perk if this would be a change. However it would force DS be only worth it with this perk, which isn't great either.
Also the duration should go to 3 sec from 4 seconds.
I mean…why? Like i guess its good with saves and ds, but it wouldn’t matter much with blast-mine and would be unusable with head on. There aren’t many ways to stun to begin with so I don’t see why it’d need to affect other stuns.
Great idea! It will allow you to maybe proc it twice per match instead of zero.