Quentin, though I do also really love his DLC outfit.
Also really like Jake (except for the pants, but that’s a general Jake issue) and Jill (was really happy they chose her, though that means I have no reason to buy Sheva - should have been a legendary for Ada or Rebecca..)
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
felix and yoichi
Jonah probs he is very unique
Zarina, Felix, Kate, Meg and Cheryl.
Nea, Leon, Ash, and Jonah
Dwight, Yun-Jin, Ash, and Jeff...but especially Dwight; I have a soft spot in my heart for baby Dweets lol
Rebecca and Ada.
Jeff and Jake
Mikaela,Yun-Jin, Ada.
Rebecca
Yui and Laurie.
Yun forever.
Quentin, though I do also really love his DLC outfit.
Also really like Jake (except for the pants, but that’s a general Jake issue) and Jill (was really happy they chose her, though that means I have no reason to buy Sheva - should have been a legendary for Ada or Rebecca..)
Feng Min. I like the colours and i think her team name being inspired by characters from Naughty Bear is really cool.