Locker Buff should be reverted
Why do you ask? Well multiple reasons actually:
- If you use object of obsession and are in a locker you can see the killers aura but he cant see yours.
- This is rediculus from balance perspective and makes it even easier to hold the game hostage.
- It nerfs a lot of perks and addons that dont need any nerf at all.
- While some will argue for a BBQ nerf (which promotes camping) which i openly admitt i am against it not only nerfs BBQ but also Bitter Murmur, Vanity Mirror and Scratched Mirror addons from myers which clearly dont need any nerf as well as the All seeing addons from the wraith.
- It nerfs Freddys power
- A nerf for freddy is rediculus. The weakest killer in the game gets nerfed. Good move BHVR.
- Survivors dont need this buff.
- It will not only buff solo survivors but also swf which really dont need it. Instead you should have given them perks like bond for free so solo survivors are closer to swf groups stuff that bridges the gab between solo and swf but dosent increase the maximum potential.
Thx for reading.
Comments
THIS ^^
If they at least had to waste a perk for it I'd be fine with it.
Iron Maiden would also actually be at least playable if they made it not tell the survivor they had Exposed/make it last longer. Then at least they would keep using lockers and not know to stop using it unless you actually got value out of it. Currently the timer is way, way too short and once they see it, they are never using a locker again. Wasted perk slot currently.
This would be a great change for IM, still needs that 60sec but this would help even more.
While they said they will make Lockers block aura reading for survivors too SOON TM i think that lockers are still an issue.
This survivor buff was never needed nor was a nerf to BBQ, Bitter Murmur, Freddys power and some addons like amandas letter the one all seeing wraith addon etc.
This change noone asked for promotes camping and makes holding the game hostage easier and comes before changes to DS or Hatch or actual buffs to solo survivors like a free bond to bring them closer to swf. Instead they buff swf more with this change then solo survivors. Smart move...
I kinda like the idea of giving players more options without depending on perks.
Stating that, BBQ had already many counters and this change was given to survivors without giving anything to the killers.
I feel like giving every killer whisperer 3 is a fair trade as well. In that way, killers would get the information they lack from bbq. It also would solve the hostage problem.
Can someone explain me why this locker change is such a big deal?
The exploit with OoO is fixed so we are on the same playing field.
And if I hook someone with bbq and I see no aura, I assume that they are around 40m and start scouting the area (sry hooked survivor, I don't "camp" you, I just assume that 3 survivors are within 40m of your hook so yeah. I am not going away) or I just fall back on my other "tracking" abilities.
The only problem I see is, when at the end of the game everybody is playing lottery instead of escaping, but that's a different problem.