BHVR. You think I was joking when I said Solo Queue is a troll fest ruining gameplay?

I included the video in this post.

Killers and Survivors. This is the 4th game this afternoon/evening that I see trolling behavior by the players on both sides.

EXPLANATION :

I ran a "Team Healer" build. Autodidact, which you have to build up slowly by healing a lot of people and getting skill checks. I maxed out Autodidact with 5 stacks so I was healing quickly. I was running around unhooking these clowns who were getting downed within seconds of each other. I would unhook, heal, rinse and repeat. I tried to do a gen but got chased off by Killer, and fortunately I had Windows of Opportunity so I made it tough with the pallets and looping and Artist could not hook me and peeled off and gave up to chase someone else.


Then this happened. I went to unhook this guy Chris Redfield player, and he refuses to let me heal him even though I have max Autodidact stacks and it would be really fast. Then his buddy SWF in a voice chat party (I am guessing, its obvious when you watch video), his buddy the new Resident Evil survivor woman, she is injured. I see her nearby, and go to heal her, and once again, now this guy refuses to let me heal, and the Chris Redfield guy starts following me instead of doing gens or something. So I try to heal the woman, and she's near a wall, and the Chris Redfield guy comes up behind me, and they both sandwich me in and troll me, not letting me out. They hold me hostage for 5 minutes, not playing the game. Then the Killer shows up, and they both start pointing at me when the Killer shows up, to get the killer to work with them AGAINST me, even though I've done nothing wrong and have been running around unhooking and healing everyone.

The Killer now jumps in to troll me too, and sits there and blocks me too. Finally Killer lets me out, and then I am done with this garbage and just want to leave this trollfest, so I am finally free and walk to the hook to make killer decide what to do, cause i'm tired of this crap, and kIller hooks me, and then the 2 survivor trolls start unhook spamming me so I cant die on hook. All the while the Killer stands there watching this and doesn't play the game, for some reason doesn't attack them or anything. They spam me the entire hook stage. Killer just standing there just allowing 2 SWF trolls on voice chat to troll me and hold me hostage not letting me play, and then not letting me die on hook.

To top it off, Killer then works with them to allow Chris Redfield to escape.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4oLhk0Hang


THIS IS SOLO QUEUE. I have multiple recordings of crap like this going on from just this evening. It's a terrible experience.

TO KILLERS - Your job is NOT to play Dungeon Master. Your job is to KILL EVERYONE. We need to fix this broken culture of letting certain people escape, working with survivors, etc. Killers kill everyone. We should all expect this, and this would remove a lot of problems with survivor trolling. If Killers STOP working with survivors, then these people wouldn't do this crap. Killer should have shown up and massacred everyone, hooks for everyone.

Comments

  • @SilentShepherd said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3179737#Comment_3179737

    "Farming them" by unhooking and healing the team with safe rescues? What.

    If they are all on death hook except you who didn’t get hook once (because you use them as meat shields), how do you call that ? Sometimes all the survivors have to take turn so the team can win.

  • @Murgleïs said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3179746#Comment_3179746

    If they are all on death hook except you who didn’t get hook once (because you use them as meat shields), how do you call that ? Sometimes all the survivors have to take turn so the team can win.

    you got to be kidding me

    no where does it say he was using them as meat shields,also maybe he good at out chasing the killer who knows.

    but I'm solo and I end up do 2 gens by mself some time and do safe rescues take hits for survivors I don't know and out run the killer for 2 gens and after all that I'm sometime never get hooked.

    but sometime when after doing all that good stuff gens,totems,safe rescues if I do get hooked I get left behind after saving all they butts.

    this (all the survivors have to take turn so the team can win) sounds like BS people making up to justified them acting like jerks.

  • @Murgleïs said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3179746#Comment_3179746

    If they are all on death hook except you who didn’t get hook once (because you use them as meat shields), how do you call that ? Sometimes all the survivors have to take turn so the team can win.

    Blaming the victim

  • @NekoGamerX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3179771#Comment_3179771

    you got to be kidding me

    no where does it say he was using them as meat shields,also maybe he good at out chasing the killer who knows.

    but I'm solo and I end up do 2 gens by mself some time and do safe rescues take hits for survivors I don't know and out run the killer for 2 gens and after all that I'm sometime never get hooked.

    but sometime when after doing all that good stuff gens,totems,safe rescues if I do get hooked I get left behind after saving all they butts.

    this (all the survivors have to take turn so the team can win) sounds like BS people making up to justified them acting like jerks.

    Doing 2 gens by yourself is nothing hard in solo. Most games I do 3 to 4 gens by myself. Also he never said he was taking hits, but only unhooking and healing.

    It looks like the real victims are your teamates. Especially when you say they can’t loop the killer for too long…after you instant unhook them. Maybe take hits next time instead of blaming them ?

  • @Murgleïs said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3179794#Comment_3179794

    Doing 2 gens by yourself is nothing hard in solo. Most games I do 3 to 4 gens by myself. Also he never said he was taking hits, but only unhooking and healing.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3179808#Comment_3179808

    It looks like the real victims are your teamates. Especially when you say they can’t loop the killer for too long…after you instant unhook them. Maybe take hits next time instead of blaming them ?

    Safe hook rescues, unhook + heal AS I SAID IN THE OP, they were fine.


    You're a troll, not replying to you anymore. Actually making up excuses as to why the video is okay. Be gone, lemme find the ignore option.

  • @SilentShepherd said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3179630#Comment_3179630

    You're totally exaggerating. Autodidact is good.

    Only the first two stacks give you negative healing, and the TOTAL negative healing is -4 seconds-...... That's it. Four seconds is the TOTAL time penalty, and then the 3rd and 4th stack give you bonus healing, and the 5th stack can heal you from injured to full in 2 skill checks.

    Also consider that this works for downed players too. 5 stacks skill check when picking up a downed player in the late game when the Killer tries to slug? You can pick someone up if the Killer leaves a slug for only a few seconds. Four seconds in the early game, which you can afford.... for really fast healing in the mid to late game. And You're not taking into account that It ends up being a net positive healing by end of match, by a lot.

    Sacrificing 4 seconds in early game, to have really fast healing in the mid-late game is powerful. Especially in the latter game when killer has more pressure on team after someone dies. And to get these stacks, you don't have to do anything weird. Just go out of your way to heal people, so essentially you're helping the team by unhooking/healing everyone constantly.

    The only problem is the RNG. Some games you have incredible RNG and you become a healing god. Other games, you don't get much use out of it. But that's high risk high reward RNG. Most of the time, it works well for me in Solo Q.

    Are you forgetting that auto didact requires both survivors to invest their time? There are so many better healing options that don't hinder you & don't waste the time of both survivors. Praying to the rng gods in dbd is not worth it if you want to run a bottom tier perk go queue with a friend to heal because I'm keeping my shift pressed down around you.

  • @LeFennecFox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3179691#Comment_3179691

    Are you forgetting that auto didact requires both survivors to invest their time? There are so many better healing options that don't hinder you & don't waste the time of both survivors. Praying to the rng gods in dbd is not worth it if you want to run a bottom tier perk go queue with a friend to heal because I'm keeping my shift pressed down around you.

    It's a total time of 4 extra seconds. Four seconds.

  • You're investing 20-24 seconds of two peoples time just to heal one person when people can run medkits and only spend 16 seconds of their own time praying to get value out of a bad perk

  • @LeFennecFox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3179909#Comment_3179909

    You're investing 20-24 seconds of two peoples time just to heal one person when people can run medkits and only spend 16 seconds of their own time praying to get value out of a bad perk

    Where are you getting 20 seconds from?

    I said it's 4 seconds of total extra time. Four.

  • @SilentShepherd said:

    Another troll game just now.

    A Wesker held us hostage. He killed two survivors, and then carried the third survivor, who refused to Wiggle, allowing Wesker to roam the map trying to see my aura. This went on for 10 minutes until Wesker gave up and then tried to pick up and drop the third survivor, to have him snitch. And yes, the Adam snitched on me by using the downed aura.

    Then, the Wesker finds me, via snitching Adam (third survivor), and the Wesker wants me to give him generator hits and pallet breaks, because he was running around map with Adam doing this #########. I went off to do generators while Adam and Wesker exchanged hits on generator regression. Then Wesker is done, and kills Adam, his little minion and kills me.

    How is that holding hostage? It just sounds like Wesker was trying to farm the gen kicking challenge. You got some points out of it. It's not a bad trade.

    I have total sympathy for the case where a two-man trolled you and the killer got in on it instead of doing what they should have and murdering the little shits, but there's nothing wrong here.

  • @SilentShepherd said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3179912#Comment_3179912

    Where are you getting 20 seconds from?

    I said it's 4 seconds of total extra time. Four.

    ok now I know I'm wasting my time please don't sandbag your solo queue teammates

  • @LeFennecFox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3179919#Comment_3179919

    ok now I know I'm wasting my time please don't sandbag your solo queue teammates

    and now your true nature comes out.

  • @Laluzi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3178917#Comment_3178917

    How is that holding hostage? It just sounds like Wesker was trying to farm the gen kicking challenge. You got some points out of it. It's not a bad trade.

    I have total sympathy for the case where a two-man trolled you and the killer got in on it instead of doing what they should have and murdering the little shits, but there's nothing wrong here.

    Refusing to hook anyone and end the game because he wanted to hold us hostage and remain in match to unnaturally farm points in a manner breaking ToS.


    Is this forum full of killer mains or what

  • @SilentShepherd said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3179921#Comment_3179921

    Refusing to hook anyone and end the game because he wanted to hold us hostage and remain in match to unnaturally farm points in a manner breaking ToS.

    Is this forum full of killer mains or what

    Farming is not against the rules. The match ended. Dunno what your problem is, especially since it sounds like you weren't doing anything for most of the time the game stalled (if you had ten whole minutes while Wesker gave Adam a piggyback ride and didn't do a single gen. In that case, the stalling is your own fault.) Like, if you were pointing at the hook and Wesker wouldn't kill you, that's one thing, but seeing as Wesker used Adam to find you and then wanted to farm with you instead of using that information to immediately murder you... that sounds kosher to me.

    I'm following along half of what you're saying, but when you act like the killer shouldn't have the agency to kill whoever they want whenever they want, you lose me. I'm not advocating trapping people or teaming with survivors to help kill their team, because that's scummy BS, but I can think someone is cute and spare them, prefer to spare Jane because I'm a Jane main, or prefer to spare the Meg because the Claudette has been hiding all match and I respect the player trying to progress the game more. You can't criminalize that, and yet you repeatedly proclaim that killers should be punished for wanting you dead in particular when it may just be that your behavior in game isn't something that most players respect. (Which, if you were hiding for 10 minutes, increasingly sounds like that may be the case.)

  • @Laluzi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3179930#Comment_3179930

    Farming is not against the rules. The match ended. Dunno what your problem is, especially since it sounds like you weren't doing anything for most of the time the game stalled (if you had ten whole minutes while Wesker gave Adam a piggyback ride and didn't do a single gen. In that case, the stalling is your own fault.) Like, if you were pointing at the hook and Wesker wouldn't kill you, that's one thing, but seeing as Wesker used Adam to find you and then wanted to farm with you instead of using that information to immediately murder you... that sounds kosher to me.

    I'm following along half of what you're saying, but when you act like the killer shouldn't have the agency to kill whoever they want whenever they want, you lose me. I'm not advocating trapping people or teaming with survivors to help kill their team, because that's scummy BS, but I can think someone is cute and spare them, prefer to spare Jane because I'm a Jane main, or prefer to spare the Meg because the Claudette has been hiding all match and I respect the player trying to progress the game more. You can't criminalize that, and yet you repeatedly proclaim that killers should be punished for wanting you dead in particular when it may just be that your behavior in game isn't something that most players respect. (Which, if you were hiding for 10 minutes, increasingly sounds like that may be the case.)

    Working with survivors is not against the rules?

    kay bro, have a good one

  • @LeFennecFox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3179909#Comment_3179909

    You're investing 20-24 seconds of two peoples time just to heal one person when people can run medkits and only spend 16 seconds of their own time praying to get value out of a bad perk

    Autodidact is a boss perk. I've pulled off heals nobody could dream of getting otherwise while the killer was heading straight at us. The only time Autodidact is bad is when the first skill check comes at a time you're under pressure and need the heal completed now. Otherwise, the time investment doesn't really matter. Saying Autodidact is sandbagging... well, I'll be gracious and assume you've never gotten healed in three seconds before.

  • @SilentShepherd said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3179934#Comment_3179934

    Working with survivors is not against the rules?

    kay bro, have a good one

    I explicitly said I didn't support that. I suggest reading posts before going off on them, but hey, you do you.

    Working with survivors to kill other survivors is against the rules. Farming is not against the rules unless a player wants to leave, tries to leave, and is prevented from leaving - from the sound of it, you missed step 2. And ignoring a survivor to kill another survivor is not against the rules so long as that survivor doesn't help you get that kill. Brush up on your knowledge next time.

  • EDIT : and about sparing one and not another. The problem comes when you pick and choose, and you kill one and not the other, and now the person you didn't pick, has to watch you playing favorites and making them feel bad. You are ruining someone's match by killing them and not killing his teammate. It makes people feel bad. Especially when things are going on in Survivor side during a match, and you as Killer, have no idea what went on. Like maybe that "cute" player you allow to escape, refused to unhook someone or was hiding in a corner insetad of doing a gen, or whatever, and then here you come, and kill the guy who played well and tried to help everyone, and you allow the bad player to escape. You're making people feel bad having to watch that. Don't do it for this reason, and for another reason below.


    The second reason is it promotes survivors snitching and trying to break ToS and work with killers, because they know there's a chance the killer will work with them and let them go. So, to avoid making anyone feel bad watching someone else be allowed to escape and them dying, and to avoid encouraging people to attempt to break ToS, i say killers should kill everyone.

  • I actually enjoy when these kind of matches happen. It breaks up the lather, rinse, repeat of it all. I don't do it to randoms but im all for it happening to me!

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    "TO KILLERS - Your job is NOT to play Dungeon Master. Your job is to KILL EVERYONE. We need to fix this broken culture of letting certain people escape, working with survivors, etc. Killers kill everyone. We should all expect this, and this would remove a lot of problems with survivor trolling. If Killers STOP working with survivors, then these people wouldn't do this crap. Killer should have shown up and massacred everyone, hooks for everyone."

    Your experience was ######### and I hope they get banned but I disagree with your point about "letting certain people escape". It's not common, but sometimes I do think "I'll let this survivor escape and kill everyone else" I don't see an issue with this. To make it perfectly clear I do not work with survivors. Ratting out other survivors will get you hooked. If I have two left and I think I'll let one go. If I get even a whiff of that survivor trying to reveal the location of the other I will end up killing the one I was going to spare and let the other go.

    You should kill both, feels better.

  • @SilentShepherd said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3177564#Comment_3177564

    I don't get paid a yearly salary to figure it out. Pay me and I'll figure it out for you. But these things can be fixed.

    Here is my first suggestion :

    1) Downed survivors should NOT be able to see aura of teammates. Crawl around to safe spot, wait for someone to come get you. But this aura reading is being abused by troll snitches and also Killers who want to slug and recruit survivor to help them. This helps stop the snitch problem that both Killers and Survivors are doing.

    2) Add option to disable spectating for my character. I've been victim of troll SWF's far too many times by one of them being dead, and telling the other one what to do. I have a recording of a small Twitch streamer who was in an SWF, and I was solo Q matched up with them, and I saw the vod. One of the dead survivors on our team was her friend in a Discord with her, and he was telling her where to run to sandbag me over and over. "He's behind that wall, no no, go that way" etc... and she would ask "Where is claudette!" whenever the Killer was on her.

    3) We need to remove the incentive for survivors to try and work with killers... so.... start punishing Killers who are breaking rules by playing Dungeon Master and trolling certain players, or favoring certain players over others. Killers job is to kill everyone. The end.

    I mean, I'm not being paid a salary to figure this out, but it CAN be figured out. Many other games have fixed their issues.

    Sending in a video proof like that should result in a 3-6 month ban for all players involved

  • @LeFennecFox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3179919#Comment_3179919

    ok now I know I'm wasting my time please don't sandbag your solo queue teammates

    using a perk is sandbag now

    people need to get a life

  • 💀 Auto didact is one of the few perks that actually hinders you instead of helping you in 80% of matches. At least self care is only wasting one persons time.

  • @LeFennecFox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3180846#Comment_3180846

    💀 Auto didact is one of the few perks that actually hinders you instead of helping you in 80% of matches. At least self care is only wasting one persons time.

    that not sandbagging it someone who buy the game and using a perk that was given to them

    no one got a right to treat other like crap for using a perk if it was that bad it wouldn't be in the game.

    people have the right to use which ever perk someone want to use.

    btw if used right it help near end of the game

    I never used the perk but how people are acting in this thread I may start using the perk for the hell of it now

    see what you started I hope more use it.

  • Nah, I kill who I want. If it makes you feel better, I would never work with a survivor. That is beta as hell, eating out of the palm of a survivor main like some sort of rat? I will not stand for it.


    That being said, if I like you, you live. Don't worry, I rarely like survivors. But in the event one of them charms me, they get to live. My decision, not yours.

  • @NekoGamerX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3180865#Comment_3180865

    that not sandbagging it someone who buy the game and using a perk that was given to them

    no one got a right to treat other like crap for using a perk if it was that bad it wouldn't be in the game.

    people have the right to use which ever perk someone want to use.

    btw if used right it help near end of the game

    I never used the perk but how people are acting in this thread I may start using the perk for the hell of it now

    see what you started I hope more use it.

    "if it was that bad it wouldn't be in the game."

    Say hello to Claustrophobia, beast of prey, blood hound, huntress lullaby, third seal, predator, zanshin tactics, territorial imperative, unrelenting, and the majority of survivor perks.

    "btw if used right it help near end of the game"

    It has a chance to get value at the end of the game, but can hinder your ability to reach the end game. Use no one left behind if you want faster heals endgame while also helping get someone out the gate.

  • @LeFennecFox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3180876#Comment_3180876

    "if it was that bad it wouldn't be in the game."

    Say hello to Claustrophobia, beast of prey, blood hound, huntress lullaby, third seal, predator, zanshin tactics, territorial imperative, unrelenting, and the majority of survivor perks.

    "btw if used right it help near end of the game"

    It has a chance to get value at the end of the game, but can hinder your ability to reach the end game. Use no one left behind if you want faster heals endgame while also helping get someone out the gate.

    NO TELL ME WHAT TO DO NOW i GOING TO RUN EVER PERK YOU LISTED WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT AND i RECORD EVER DAM MATCH i'll PLAY AND I GETTING EVERYONE BANNED IF THEY DO WHAT THEY DID TO OP!!!!!!!!

  • come on anymore Quote to pigheaded people

  • btw I see huntress lullaby, third seal, alot on killers so yea no tell people want perks they should run no matter what.

    anyone who does what those survivors did to OP just because the perks they used should be perm banned.

1 2 ›