BHVR, when will the older killers get their own theme music?
Custom music for the older killers would be really lovely. I get it may not be a priority, but a roadmap for when they may happen would be nice.
Custom music for the older killers would be really lovely. I get it may not be a priority, but a roadmap for when they may happen would be nice.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Soon™
I'm not sure if they'll do this anytime soon, though it'd be welcome. Especially for all of the licensed killers who use the default theme, as they'd need to go through the rights owners, and Freddy doesn't even have any cosmetics so I wouldn't count on him getting a unique one. The original killers, maybe. Legion used the default for a while until getting their own.
Probably in the Next 6 years....
Very much yes please. I would also be so happy to see some Mori upgrades (Wraith, Trapper).