Apologies in advance to all the people that...

1). Will get camped by my terribad Nurse (I want to get the Tome done, sorry).

2). Will get sandbagged out of easily winnable games because I am Solo and want Hatch (I want to get the Tome done, sorry).

Comments

  • @OnryosTapeRentals said:

    Honestly no need to apologise. I entirely blame the devs for continuing to make annoying challenges that require throwing the game.

    Looking at you escape through the hatch while holding a map.....

    Also not a fan of challenges that require specific set-ups/failures on my own and/or teammate's behalf....

    IE - Unhook someone that has hooked you earlier....

    Whenever I'd select that, it would seem like I turned off MMR and turned on God mode...but, you know, I want to do the Tome for the sake of my Tome OCD, so I usually end up running to/near the killer ASAP and being 'found first' (OH NO!) in order to get the ball rolling.

    I have trash/scummy tactics for most of the Tome challenges in Solo, tbh.

    If anyone ever wonders if a challenge can be chased, I probably know how @_@

    #JustTomeThings

  • That's what we call 'Forum Fuel'. Get all the players worked up so they use the forum more often by giving them senseless tasks which contradict the core gameplay model and go against community standards.

    That way we can see if they get angry enough to actually utilize the convoluted reporting system.

    This game is designed to make everyone hate each other.

  • @OnryosTapeRentals said:

    Honestly no need to apologise. I entirely blame the devs for continuing to make annoying challenges that require throwing the game.

    Looking at you escape through the hatch while holding a map.....

    This. I'm not gonna be mad at someone for playing the game the way the devs apparently want us to.