Average SoloQ Game

Just wanted to let people know that I just had a game where all 3 teammates disconnected in the first minute as soon as they saw it was a Myers. He then let me escape from the gate. What on Earth is going on with players right now.

Comments

  • Someone dc'es against Myers?


    Some people have serious skill issues tho.

  • I don't wanna talk about DC, it happens every second game, but YOU FOUND GOOD KILLER! It's like unicorn or endangered specie! Even when 2 dc, the killer will punish remaining half.

  • @EvilSerje said:

    I don't wanna talk about DC, it happens every second game, but YOU FOUND GOOD KILLER! It's like unicorn or endangered specie! Even when 2 dc, the killer will punish remaining half.

    Farming is boring, they probably just want to end the match as quickly as possible

    I don't blame them

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3176171#Comment_3176171

    You have no idea what the other player has experienced. I had a game where two people DC on their first hook. I let the other two go. Next match. Same thing happened. I had a challenge to do and little time to play. So I killed one and let the other go. I wasn't doing it to be "toxic" but I need to play some games too.

    What toxic to let the other go? You are endangered specie too.

  • @RinsDoormat said:

    Just wanted to let people know that I just had a game where all 3 teammates disconnected in the first minute as soon as they saw it was a Myers. He then let me escape from the gate. What on Earth is going on with players right now.

    So what is your point?