About Hunk's Frenzy, is it a bug or a feature?

I was watching a video about Hunks animations from a survivor POV and noticed Hunk's Frenzy is identical to his walk but the knife is upside down, other then that theres no difference. This goes against every other legion frenzy, and imo looks really goofy for a serious character like Hunk to casual jog his way at lightning speeds over to me.

image of Frenzy

hhh.JPG


The thing is there actual a model animation that looks similar to all the other Frenzy animations but its only in Hunks idle. This looks way better to me as it looks more like hes prone to attack then going on a casual stroll through the park

kkkk.JPG

I just want to know if this is indeed a feature of the skin (the walk animation is very faithful to the game so maybe the run animation is suppose to be as well?) or if this is some bug that went unnoticed in the recent patch. This wont stop me from playing Hunk, but I will feel a little bit embarrassed knowing what his frenzy actually looks like

Comments