New Wesker hitboxes visualization
Credit to u/UHGhaulnd from the DBD subreddit.
Thank you BHVR!
Credit to u/UHGhaulnd from the DBD subreddit.
Thank you BHVR!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Damn, no more dodging at short distance. I'm gonna miss that.
It's great! Thanks for sharing btw.
Honestly I would maybe like to decrease the hitbox of object collision just a little bit because I feel like it is sometimes bit hard to use your power or you can't use it next to something but nevermind I quess.
Wonderful, thank you.
I thought that it should be 35 tbh, but I would gladly leave it at 30 and get a slight object reduction instead. You still bounce off stuff so much,
tangentially related, but is there a visualization of Deathslinger's projectile hitbox anywhere?
It's feels so good to play him right now, glad the devs changed it faster than usual.
We have almost no information about hitboxes, even the wiki doesn't share/know theses informations. The best way to know is to ask the same guy who leaked Wesker's hitboxes, he seems like a reliable source.
Here is his reddit -> https://www.reddit.com/user/UHGhaulnd
Thank God! That previous collision was trash.