Is a bit late but: What does the Dredge mean?
I mean a dredge is a machinery for clearing riverbed, what's the point on that name?
I can't figure it out, some dev or mod on the forum know the reason?
I mean a dredge is a machinery for clearing riverbed, what's the point on that name?
I can't figure it out, some dev or mod on the forum know the reason?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Its also called The Druanee but I don’t think there’s a literal meaning I think it’s a complete imaginative creation on the devs part super cool killer hopefully we get more like it in the future
"Dredge" means lightly coating food with a dry ingredient, such as flour, cornmeal, or breadcrumbs. Often, you'll dredge foods before frying. Note: Many recipes call for food to be dredged, then dipped in a liquid (such as eggs or buttermilk) followed by a seasoned coating
Dredge Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster
This make sense finally, I searched on google, but English is not my first language, so I just don't know all the common saying. TY!
The design somewhat resembles a pile of stuff dredged from the riverbed tbh. He's a bit of a mess design wise imo.
He is. That makes him magnificent imo. A true Lovecraftian horror. I wish he got an Entity skin, with the spider legs and all.