Why does this happen?
Okay question:
How come when I play artist, there is always at LEAST 1 CoH in my lobbys, most of the time 2.
BUT when I play starstruck nurse, I get almost no circle of healings in any match? Why?
Getting 2 or more CoH with artist is pretty much just an auto lose by default, why can't I get these people with nurse?
Comments
the game is (rightfully) punishing artist players /hj
This perk is singlehandedly turning me into a nurse main. Why can't I just enjoy crow mommy without everyone healing up in 5 seconds :(
Do you look at what perks they brought after the match is done? They could just be chosing to not waste time with COH vs Nurse and opt to do gens as quickly as possible.
Yes. No CoH. But god forbid I play wesker or artist and I'm flooded with "Boon: haha pressure goes poof".
Because luck?