opening gate becomes self-care
I'm opening the gate
The killer is coming
The killer hits me when the gate is 99%
Phew, I finish opening the gate and escape during the hit animation
No
I self-care instead and die
No one should suffer from this
I'm opening the gate
The killer is coming
The killer hits me when the gate is 99%
Phew, I finish opening the gate and escape during the hit animation
No
I self-care instead and die
No one should suffer from this
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Playing on console?
Yes PS4
That's rough buddy.
But yeah, seems like the controls on console aren't the best, hopefully they'll get adressed in the future. PC has not such an issue.
You should be able to change your control binding so that interactions and actions are seperate buttons. I have my vault bound to square instead of R1.