I just played my favorite match of DBD yet
So I was simply chilling in a duo swf with a friend,vibing and doing shenanigans.
We go up against a really cracked huntress and have tons of fun,with my friend asking me if I know any huntress player with this outfit.
It ended up being of my friends who didn't know it was me because of anonymous mode.
I ######### love this game. I hate it so much sometimes but it's so,so worth it for moments like this. Anyone else has any of their favorite matches to share?
Comments
The ONE game out of 20 that keeps us playing this trainwreck of a game.
The last time I played against my old 4-man (they had betrayed me and had someone else playing in my place), all of them DC'd.
What was the huntress outfit because I have been goofing off as huntress for a while now and am curious lol
This is one of hundreds for me. There are fun one in 30s where you hole the killer twice but this was just one of those extremely rare matches
it was the.. Soviet war one I think.
karma energy be like?
think I'm gonna remember this for the next few hundred hours at the least. I'm addicted to this rare dopamine rush dammit!
I like to use the winters respite with the masquerade mask
I love that! What a funny moment.
Every single time a Killer says "Nice SWF" in post-game, when it was all solo queue.
that is always funny lmao. some people just assume "good plays = swf"