Give Laurie and Michael myers new outfits already
Its been 3 years damnit.
Its been 3 years damnit.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
We need them ๐ค๐๐ช
I heard rumors that Michael is getting a new cosmetic next month to tie in with the release of Halloween Ends. I hope its true.
While i dont really care for the Halloween or Nightmare on elm street films. its kinds sad that they are stuck with 0 or 1 cosmetic option, not even blighted skins
I mean at least they have different cosmetics. Freddy and Quentin still have none. lol
It's probably more up to the license agreement and not BHVR alone.
I was kinda surprised when they gave Ash, Tapp, Bill and the Stranger Things characters Christmas sweaters that one year but not Laurie.
Would love it if she were to get a sweater this year. Maybe one that's black with orange jack-o-lanterns and stuff on it or something along the lines of that.
Iโm also hoping for some more Blighted cosmets
Sadly they would need to make new agreements for other movies,since their license only covers the original movie right now.
Yes, that's a great idea. Unfortunately we still need more Feng Min cosmetics... muahaha!
I'm so starved for Myers content. I'd kill for a Halloween Kills or Halloween Ends Myers cosmetic, with the burned mask, burned, bloody, dirty, cut-up coveralls, and the bandaged hand with missing fingers.
Well, she is Original...
Don't forget Michael's new look. I LOVE IT.
I would love to get his partially burned mask from Halloween Kills.
Both are fantastic. I'll take both.
Honestly I wish they updated the base Myers model, it aged very poorly.
I'm surprised they haven't updated Mikey's model considering Laurie and Haddonfield have had visual updates.