Made a survivor, lets hear your thoughts

Survivor: **Alistair McGraff**

Perks: **Tripwire**, **Scrap Harvester** and **Roar of the Machine** 

Backstory: a scottish engineer

Perk: **Tripwire**

**Tripwire** starts with 1/2/3 tokens

Press and hold the activate ability button for 10s while near a standing pallet to apply a **Tripwire Trap** to it and consume a token.

If the killer passes through the affected pallet, it drops the pallet on them.

All survivors see the auras of affected pallets in white.

Only 1 of your **Tripwire Traps** may be set at once.

Perk: **Scrap Harvester**

After you complete a generator, **Scrap Harvester** activates.

While **Scrap Harvester** is active, when you enter a locker empty handed and press the activate ability button, you gain a random toolbox with random addons equipped.

You have 5/10/15% greater item efficiency.

Perk: **Roar of the Machine**

You see the auras of all generators currently being repaired and the intensity of their auras is relative to their repair progress.

If you're the only survivor repairing a generator, you repair it 5/10/15% faster but your repair sounds can be heard from an extra 8m.

Comments

  • I like him. Well done. :)

  • @Ayodam said:

    I like him. Well done. :)

    Thanks, we have all these generators, but no engineers oddly

  • Actually looks really fun, congrats

  • @Config said:

    Actually looks really fun, congrats

    Thanks, just thought of a few perks that had a kinda similar theme, so made a survivor to go with them

    Imo they'll have to rework toolboxes before adding anything like scrap harvester, as otherwise gen go mega brrr

  • This is really cool tripwire would be fun

  • I really like the idea of Tripwire! Question though, would you allow it to have Synergy with Smash Hit? I could see that being a good and bad thing if you paired the two of them together.

  • I love the Tripwire one! I dunno if I'd have it work that way tho. I'd maybe have it work similar to wiretap or blastmine and require you to earn the tokens by maybe spending time in chase or doing gens or somethin'. You start with 0 and you get 1 for every 10 seconds in chase, for a max of 3 at very rare. And 10 seconds for the apply time honestly might be a bit much. Half it at 5 maybe?

  • @Hex_iButt said:

    I really like the idea of Tripwire! Question though, would you allow it to have Synergy with Smash Hit? I could see that being a good and bad thing if you paired the two of them together.

    It wouldn't, as you have to drop the pallet on the killer for smash hit, the tripwire automatically drops the pallet on its own

  • @RonMan32 said:

    I love the Tripwire one! I dunno if I'd have it work that way tho. I'd maybe have it work similar to wiretap or blastmine and require you to earn the tokens by maybe spending time in chase or doing gens or somethin'. You start with 0 and you get 1 for every 10 seconds in chase, for a max of 3 at very rare. And 10 seconds for the apply time honestly might be a bit much. Half it at 5 maybe?

    The reason you start with the tokens and they're not earnable is because it would be a bit too strong imo if you had infinite uses of it

    The 10s setup time is there so it can't be used just because, gotta plan ahead and be smart with it, it still takes less time than setting up a boon tbf