Any Update on Blight Tech?

Earlier this year it was acknowledged on the forums that Blight’s hug Tech wasn’t intended, and that it was a bug that would be patched. It’s been quite awhile since this was last mentioned. Is this still something that’s being addressed?

Comments

  • @Star99er said:

    Earlier this year it was acknowledged on the forums that Blight Tech wasn’t intended, and that it was a bug that would be patched. It’s been quite awhile since this was last mentioned. Is this still something that’s being addressed?

    We've been waiting over a full year for BHVR to fix Blight's collision issues. I don't think they are in a big hurry.

  • It's called hug tech, and also I imagine it'll be a while for it gets removed.

  • Even if they do somehow remove it, I'm expecting basically every single collision interaction under the sun to become bugged as a result.