They need to slightly buff Wesker's hitbox
He is a lot of fun, which I am not used to say about released Killers cuz I didn't enjoy any recent Killers. But Wesker is a lot of fun. But some things are quite frustrating.
- He has a ton of bugs, from throwing Survivors into nothing even though there is a wall behind them to slapping Survivors instead of grabbing them and more. Hopefully the 2 hotfixes will cover those bugs.
- His hitbox is way to small now. I am sliding past Survivors even though I touched them on my screen. I saw someone explain that his hitbox was 40 cm, which got reduced to 20cm, not even covering his arms, only his torso.
Adjust those 2 things and Wesker will probably be one of the most fun Killers.
Comments
This answers your concerns
Thanks a lot.
They need to do a hell of a lot more than that, he's honestly one of the most scuffed killers in the game right now.
Onryo is more fun to play.
How? He is definitely potentially strong, he just needs his hitbox to be more reliable. Then he'll most likely be A tier. maybe low or middle A tier.
I do not see how he would need any other buffs. Just needs a small hit box increase and his bugs fixed.
His power is virtually useless in chase except to close distance. Beyond that it is easily played around; if you can get a hit with his power you likely could have done so with M1. There are very few tiles where his power is strong; everywhere else it is actively harmful unless the survivor is an absolute potato.
Wesker slapping survivors with his tentacles is intended on survivors who are unhooking, have endurance or are vaulting.
I randomly slapped a Leon who was running away from me and he went down instead of getting grabbed.