STOP NERF KILLERS!!!
Last month, i had a great DBD time.
I played survivor to try my best for escape, very exciting.
But now, i feel DBD has turned back to old version.
I have to consider about killer play's emotion, i don't , can't do the best when playing survivors.
I need strong killer for playing survivors.
When you let the survivors easy game , I feel it boring, very boring.
The survivor players who want easy game are killing this game.
again, last month (August) was great.
Comments
What killer has been nerfed within the past 4 days??
What nerfs? The last patch the Perk overhaul was more of an overhaul buff for killers and killers are now more enjoyable to play as than it ever had been.
The Wesker patch not counting the characters the survivors got the better perks and there wasn't any balance changes to either role.