*HEAVY BREATHING*
2.4.0 is live. It’s time for me to play the legion.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I thought it was Micheal or Trapper
I thought it was Jeff or Feng min
I thought this was a reference to playing Jeff. His beard is like an amplifier for his breathing (at least in the PTB, not sure if they fixed his volume or not yet). Jeff is a 3-pack-a-day kinda' guy, apparently.
jesus yes, feng no, I am a feng main
I don't know, for some reason she sounds so loud. Maybe you couldn't notice it because you are a feng main? I might be wrong though.
her groans are loud af, so I run iron will most of the time