Wesker’s run
I’m here just simply to see if anyone else is amused at how ridiculous wesker’s running looks? The way he runs looks like he should be sprinting full speed but he is moving the same speed as many killers haha. I feel this way a lot of the time about hag too
Comments
He's got Trickster's run animation
Hmm I dunno why I feel differently about wesker.
Just one more unfinished thing about him, they also removed his coat's physics
Sometimes they recycle animations. Looks like they used trickster when making him, which makes sense since he's the most human-like killer in terms of proportions
His run is weird and gving him a knife in general is weird, Wesker never had any need for a weapon because of how physically strong and fast he was
I think it's better he has a weapon. I'd rather not see Wesker karate chopping people to death
Ya but it doesn’t look natural on him. Really weird to watch wesker run the way he does
It looks dumb in general. When he is carrying a Survivor. That is how he should chase. (a slow and intimidating walk)
It looks so silly. I can't take him seriously when guy looks like he's hyperfocusing on his sprint.
Right??? It doesn’t look natural on him at all. Hilarious to watch
Come now, we love Wesker especially for those karate chopping. As for which move he could use as a weapon, I think the best fit is Panther Fang in term of how it looks and how it fits his knife.
Edit: Adding a link to a video with his melee moves in RE5, Panther Fang is at 0:36 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cI-5hFX5vs -