Why do I get sweats only on wraith?
This is not a complain posts or anything. I just don't understand how this System works and if it's a bug or not.
I play wraith sometimes. I'm not really good with him. I can't sneak on survivors really good and can't use his power in loops but it's still fun sometimes to play him. Or better said...it was.... Since a few weeks every Single round with wraith is pain and I don't understand why. I join the lobby, what is the first thing I see? 3 survivors that have Prestige 10-20....the offerings load and who could have guest it? Farm map, crow map or the Offering for the biggest one in the game. I play for a minute and already notice that every survivor has 10x more game experience then me and I don't understand how and why.
My main is blight which I play much much more and win much more rounds but no rounds on him are that bad like I get on wraith even tho I only lose on wraith since weeks. How does the mmr System work? Why do I only get sweats on wraith and no other killer even tho I can play worse with him?
Comments
Your main is blight that boost ur mmr so when u take another killer you fight bs tge players of same lvl as ur blight.
Killer mmr are shared by basic lvl not completely i can be mmr 1800 with blight and i never touch wraoth and have 1600 mmr
Really? That is a really stupid System. On survivor it makes sense since they are just reskins but all killers play different
It's weird how certain killers seem to have different matchmaking associated with them.
I always get wildly sweaty 4 stacks on Demo, a killer I don't play a ton of. It's uncanny. I'll have 2 or 3 games in a row on Nurse that are a breeze, switch to Demo, and suddenly it's a 20k hr lobby. And I know my MMR on Nurse is at least 200 points higher. Demo still slightly above the cap, but still. It doesn't make any sense why matchmaking on Demo is balanced on the head of a pin for me, but Nurse is all over the place.
I am nowhere near a god player on my main (Legion), but I did notice that when I started learning Wraith I had teams that were just as good, if not better organised than when I play Legion, which is weird.
My sweatiest game ever was on Wraith and I hadn't played 10 games with him yet.
It's actually kind of smart on brhvs part. The killers do all play differently but they share enough in common and there's enough core stuff in common across matches that if you learn one killer really well then it really isn't that much of a stretch to get to the same skill level with a different killer. Not for every killer, there's still a few killers I don't really jive with, but once I'd gotten the hang of one it was pretty easy to pick up another.
Add in the fact that a lot of killer powers share similar code as others to make their powers possible (think nurses + deathslinger = pinhead) or have a similar playstyle, such as m1 killers versus high mobility killers, and it gets even easier to play a whole class of killers if you learn one playstyle very well.
I've found that I just don't do well with killers that have dramatic FOV height, like hag is so low to the ground for me, and same with nemesis, he's just too tall and those FOV height changes are disorienting to me. It's also why I don't car much for killers that crouch like gf or pig. They're not as bad for me because you can control the height changes but still kind of disorienting.
I got pinhead to a pretty decent mmr level and now even when I play any other killer they're all graduated a little bit in terms of mmr. I don't really mind though.
It´s a weak killer so to be able to do something you need to hyperfocus. Unfortunately, if you are chilling doing rituals the Killer is on the mentality of 4SWF and Discord.
Unlike Survivors, Killers do no know if you are playing the Solo Q Experience or SWF.