Planet Entity is calling for Pig players
Where are they? Can't rememeber last time I played againts Pig... Same with Orio or Artist. Sad :-(
Where are they? Can't rememeber last time I played againts Pig... Same with Orio or Artist. Sad :-(
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I only play Pig as a scratched mirror alternative.
:-(
She overheard Jonah talking to Cybil apparently they think she smells like a rotting corpse. she ran away after than, haven't seen her since, she could probably use a mental health check
Someone sends Nurse to her then. There are plenty of Nurses out there.
Lisa sure, but Sally has her issues with mental health both hers and her own deadly opinion on it...
True, I forgot about that part. Well send Rebecca or Lisa ASAP.
She grew independent. She gives herself her own boops now.
Public boops, smh piggy do that at home