Killer adepts NEED to change

I'm so sick and tired of these achievements being so stupid, if you CBA to go change the achievements/trophies you could at least change what a merciless is.

I'm tired of not getting my adept because the survivors decided to do their objective... doesnt matter if you massively outperform them in chases if they split up on gens (which happens every game because they spawn on gens)

Survivor comparison is so easy, you actually get rewarded if you're skillful meanwhile killers just a dice roll if they do their only objective or not

EDIT/UPDATE: still not getting it, chases so fast I only got silver. 10hooks, 4k but chases and gens to fast so no adept... how fair

Comments

  • easily could change from get merciless to get a 3k. the amount of hoops you need to jump through for adept on some killers, to the point of ignoring their power completely, is stupid

    survivor is just escape. you can hide going between lockers to avoid afk crows and just grab hatch and thats survivor adept done

  • @Akumakaji said:

    100000000% true.

    I dunno what's worse the fact its random or the fact I can lose against bad loopers just because base game isnt balance

  • @xni6_ said:

    easily could change from get merciless to get a 3k. the amount of hoops you need to jump through for adept on some killers, to the point of ignoring their power completely, is stupid

    survivor is just escape. you can hide going between lockers to avoid afk crows and just grab hatch and thats survivor adept done

    I honestly dont know why they haven't, I did my survivor ones easy as hell (I'm a good survivor so I can still loop well and push gens)

    Meanwhile I'm losing games as killer because I have 0 slowdown, even if I get fast chases it doesnt matter.

  • Also, some killers just have... really bad base perks.

    Doing Wraith's adept is a real chore. I would do just as well perkless.

  • @EntitySpawn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3168541#Comment_3168541

    I honestly dont know why they haven't, I did my survivor ones easy as hell (I'm a good survivor so I can still loop well and push gens)

    Meanwhile I'm losing games as killer because I have 0 slowdown, even if I get fast chases it doesnt matter.

    idm the lack of slowdown perks on some adepts, its just that you need to replace slowdown with pressure from slugging, camping to second state, tunneling, etc. but emblems just punish you for that

    and powers that insta down you kinda have to ignore their existance completely

    and sometimes you need throw and not use perks - like adept hag has devour, and if you actually get 3 stacks of devour you need it cleansed asap for chaser, and if you get 5 stacks you cant use the moris from it

  • @xni6_ said:

    easily could change from get merciless to get a 3k. the amount of hoops you need to jump through for adept on some killers, to the point of ignoring their power completely, is stupid

    survivor is just escape. you can hide going between lockers to avoid afk crows and just grab hatch and thats survivor adept done

    Or here is a wild idea: make the 13th every month the blessed day of The Entity were every match that ends with a 3k+ counts as a mercyless victory :D This way we would keep the tradition of postponing some killers adapt achievments to this very special day while also lowering the frustration factor immensely. Bonus points for being somewhat lore accurate.

  • @xni6_ said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3168553#Comment_3168553

    idm the lack of slowdown perks on some adepts, its just that you need to replace slowdown with pressure from slugging, camping to second state, tunneling, etc. but emblems just punish you for that

    and powers that insta down you kinda have to ignore their existance completely

    and sometimes you need throw and not use perks - like adept hag has devour, and if you actually get 3 stacks of devour you need it cleansed asap for chaser, and if you get 5 stacks you cant use the moris from it

    Well I'm after wesker adept so I dont need to worry about the insta down but I just lost another adept because I was too good... because that's a thing too