which is better the new wiggle buttons or the old school way of just mashing?

I personally feel that the old way of wiggling is better and idk if its just me but I feel that it progresses faster than the new way

Comments

  • New wiggle is way better on the joysticks so i’d say new wiggle

  • @Hoodied said:

    New wiggle is way better on the joysticks so i’d say new wiggle

    yes in terms of not ruining your controller it's better but I feel that when you wiggle the stick it progresses faster

  • @itsquiet27 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3168150#Comment_3168150

    yes in terms of not ruining your controller it's better but I feel that when you wiggle the stick it progresses faster

    Honestly i’d rather my wiggle look slower than my controller having stick drift, and man is stick drift annoying

  • it progresses faster than the new way

    It does if you hit great skillchecks

  • The new way gives faster progress and more killer stagger in my experience. Just need to figure out how to use DS with it.

  • New wiggle mechanic is healthier on my fingers so it's way better for me.

  • New one's skill checks count for challenges requiring you to get great skillchecks, so new one it is.

  • I don't really care if its faster or not, I just enjoy the little minigame of trying to hit greats.

    If it gave bloodpoints and literally nothing else, it'd be perfect.

  • New one is more preferable for me. It also makes great skill check challenges easier.

  • At the end of the day it's personal preference. For me, I like the old way of wiggling. I feel like they're adding way too many skill check related tasks into the game and it's a little bit annoying. Plus, the old way is easier for me as it lets me take a slight mental break mid-match.

  • The new one is better. It feels better to use and you gain way more BPs.

    I only used the old one because I was running DS before it got nuked, and sometimes the DS-Skill Check was cancelled and it turned into a Wiggle Skill Check, which let you not use DS. But overall, I always prefered the Skill Checks for wiggle.