BHVR I Have A Request
Please take me back I don't want to be in this mmr realm anymore I want the rank realm back.
Please take me back I don't want to be in this mmr realm anymore I want the rank realm back.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You don't want to have easier games? from the looks of it that was a easy game. i assume you were the ghostface if the bottom is light up
What do you mean? MMR is required to enjoy truly balanced matches like this one:
(I waited 15+ minutes in queue so I think matchmaking just gave up and took the first survivors it could find)
4 Bill, now that's an experience I can't miss
This isn't my meme it's from Twitter .Choy made it a post.
Actually while in the lobby I saw that and thought they were a SWF squad waiting to switch to Nea+flashlight squad at the last second
If I knew they were real noobs I would have dodged, pointless game, and I wasted a good offering
I get your feeling. I also don't want to go Vs complete brand new players but not even the best of the best of survivors comp squads. Just something in between, that's why I play for hooks and for Tome Challenges. It's much less stressful.